What is success?
From: CJ Q (homeschoolvideogmail.com)
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 10:36:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,
In a recent post someone said that they have never seen a cohousing fail
once it's built. That is wonderful.  I guess I've heard some wonder about
failure once it's built. What would that mean? EVeryone leaves and
forecloses and one person is left with a huge property? Or is it
impossible? At worst it would sell as individual houses and as a condo,
right?. And others have spoken of the secret sauce so sometimes you could
get that in a condo that wants to be more connected.Some even say they make
cohousing by moving into a condo and slowly have others move in and take
over at least part of it. So, my question is - what is success? What is
failure?
And I'm on the team for more connections and success no matter where/what
it looks like.

Thanks for your thoughts,
Carol
homeowner in one cohousing
involved with forming 2 other intentional communities near the beaches in
the East Coast
cohousing podcast/blogger