Re: recording a Zoom meeting
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 19:03:13 -0700 (PDT)
I recently missed a community meeting and watched the video recording
of the Zoom call the next day. I found it very worthwhile. At these
meetings I mostly listen so did not miss being unable to talk. It was
not a cohousing meeting but the advantages still apply. Even the best
notes dont compare to a recording. The ability to "attend" when one
has a time conflict is a big advantage. The ability to fast forward
over the less interesting parts is sometimes nice.
I made a few notes of the times certain discussions took place.
Doing so more systematically would make the recording more useful
as an archive.

To limit storage space they could be kept for a finite time.
A deadline would help some of us to get around to listening to them :)
Another way to limit storage would be to make only and audio
recordings tho it is too bad that (to my knowledge) there is no way to
indicate in an audio recording who said what.

Can anyone explain a way to move a Zoom recording from Zoom
to Google Drive without having to download/upload for those of us
who have limited bandwidth?

Fred