Re: What do you want to talk about?
From: Mac Thomson (macthomsonme.com)
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 07:49:43 -0700 (PDT)
Like maybe every other intentional community in the history of the universe, we
struggle with participation. That is, some folks hardly participate at all in
community work or social activities and we don’t have a good way of bringing
them back into the fold.

I would love to learn about how other communities structure their work
participation expectations/requirements and how they lovingly encourage
compliance.

(From my limited learning about this, it seems that Pioneer Valley Cohousing
handles their work system very well. I’d like to learn about other communities
that have a successful work participation system.)

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"Reverence for life is the ethic of love expanded to embrace the universe."
        -Albert Schweitzer