Re: Recording zoom meetings
From: Chris Hansen (itschrishansengmail.com)
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 04:12:52 -0700 (PDT)
In other settings we've enabled subtitles and saved the transcript
It does have that auto-correctesque quirkiness which can be misleading,
confusing and sometimes entertaining, but is surprisingly accurate (more so
than the closed captioning software I paid a huge amount for for my work).
It's an option for those visual learners who prefer a more speedy skim of
the content