Recording zoom meetings
From: Allison Tom (allisonrtomgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 21:00:44 -0700 (PDT)
We have recorded parts of meetings when there have been educational
presentations - I've done a pair on consensus. We've had others talk about
consensus. We've also used recorded zoom conversations as educational
material - gotten a few people together to discuss a topic with the intent
of creating something others can watch and discuss.

We don't record ordinary meetings because we want to preserve members'
willingness to talk.

Allison Tom
Driftwood Village Cohousing, North Vancouver
Moving in summer 2021