Re: What do you want to talk about?
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 08:03:47 -0700 (PDT)
Similarly, but also quite different, we tend to add new households one
at a time. And each time we do we hear from the previous new
households (sometimes a year or two later) that we haven't
successfully helped them to integrate.

I'd love to hear from communities that have a great new member
integration team. What do they do? How do they do it?

My own goal is that we become a new community with each new member. I
hear that's a thing but I don't think we do that.

Liz