Making the Coho-L more user friendly
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 04:19:44 -0700 (PDT)
Susan Green <susan.mx [at] gmail.com>
after deleting quoted digest.

We post cohousing.org as a resource on our website and we tell interested
potential buyers about it too.

I haven^^^t found it easy to search the archives and wading through all the
repetition of previously-written emails within responses requires great
patience. I don^^^t have the expertise to suggest another way but I^^^m sure
there are alternatives.

Could ^^^Discussion Forum^^^ be added in parentheses to explain what the list
serve term means?

Susan Green
Aria Cohousing
Denver