Re: Info Management for a building Coho
From: Mark Owkes (mark.owkesgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 10:43:50 -0700 (PDT)
Bozeman Cohousing (started in 2019 and expected to break ground this fall) is
using Basecamp as a repository for all documents (minutes, architectural plans,
etc.) and communication at the full group and committee levels.   At this
point, there is a lot of information in our Basecamp.  Furthermore, Basecamp
provides many ways to communicate.  Both of these, makes it difficult for many
new members to feel comfortable using the software, but overall it has met our
needs.

We have also explored using Gather and will likely transition to this or
something like it before we move in as these platforms are much better suited
to serving the ongoing needs of a cohousing community including reservations,
common meals, billing, directory, etc.

Best,
Mark
Bozeman Cohousing