Electric Car usage in communities
From: Henning Mortensen (hmortensengmail.com)
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 19:43:41 -0700 (PDT)
I purchased a used Nissan Leaf electric car. I love it but it has caused a
lot of consternation in my community. We are wondering what other
communities have done to meet the future and current needs of electric
vehicles. Do you have Ev's in your community? How do they charge? And how
do they pay for the electricity they use.

For those interested, the Nissan Leaf is what is known as a compliance car.
It gets a limited range and has a small 24 kWh battery. Still it meets my
daily driving needs and I must say I love driving an electric vehicle. My
total cost for charging and driving for the past two months is $6 for
driving 300 miles. If you are thinking of getting an EV, do it.

Henning Mortensen
Prairie Spruce Commons, Regina, Sk