Re: Electric Car usage in communities
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 09:24:50 -0700 (PDT)
We have community paid electric in our carports, but only sufficient to
handle one or two cars charging depending on what type of charger they need.
Only 1/3 of the members have carports.
We also have consternation.

Right now folk with electric cars trade places with folk in carports, run
extension cords to spaces next to carports (and put up cones to reserve it
for when they want to charge.)
Folk pay for whatever upgrades are needed to charge, and add a meter to
know how much to pay. I don't know how they negotiate with several folk
using the same meters.

We have a team researching charging stations.

-Liz
(The Rev. Dr.) Elizabeth Mae Magill
Pastor, Ashburnham Community Church
www.elizabethmaemagill.com