Intentional Community in Denver
From: Brent Rollings (am770freenet.hsc.colorado.edu)
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 94 23:18 CDT

Hello,

My name is Brent Rollings.  I live in an Intentional Community in the
Capitol Hill Neighborhood of Denver.  I found out about this list from
Debbie Behrens. She forwarded Sandy Bodzin post of 11 July along with
information about the list.

Our Community, Shepherd's Gate acquired a large house in Denver almost
four years ago.  There are five families in the community.  The house had
been subdivided into seven individual apartments. With some remodeling, we
were able to join them all.  Each family has a separate unit, one is used
as 'community space' and one for guest space.

We are all Anglicans/Episcopalians/Catholics of one strip or another. When
Sandy Bodzin said, "The idea of sharing true "community" is appealing to
me but far more so if I share a common ideological base
with those who would be my neighbors.", she hit upon the reason for the
formation of Shepherd's Gate.

I look forward to reading and responding to you all.

Brent

| Brent Rollings  -- am770 [at] freenet.hsc.colorado.edu                     |

|  "No heart is pure that is not passionate,                            |
|     and no virtue secure that is not enthusiastic. " Baron D'Holbach  |