Re: garages
From: Nancy E Wight (wightworld.std.com)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 94 13:12 CDT
>       Has any cohousing initiative considered below-ground parking?  It
> seems to me there are several workable designs for basement level garage
> that don't change the footprint of a house/unit.

We considered this option, but our architect told us it would be
prohibitively expensive.  What about the Monterey folks?  Judy - didn't you
mention that you would be doing this?

- Nancy

Nancy Wight                                   wight [at] world.std.com
New View Neighborhood Development             Acton, MA