Re: Controversy over attached garages
From: Nancy E Wight (wightworld.std.com)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 94 13:13 CDT
Gayle said:

> What about electric golf carts?  ...

I think this is a great idea and have brought this up before.  I think some
people will still be opposed to having *any* powered vehicle on the
pedestrian paths.  But we haven't actually discussed this formally yet, so
I don't really know.  One problem is, have you ever seen a golf cart with
snow tires? (no joke, that's what we would need).

- Nancy

Nancy Wight                                   wight [at] world.std.com
New View Neighborhood Development             Acton, MA