Monthly assessments
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 94 11:26 CST
Our Sharingwood annual budget comes up for review in a couple of weeks.
 It would be very helpful, for comparative purposes, if I had some
monthly assessment numbers from some other groups. Anybody care to
disclose what you pay monthly to live in cohousing?  At Sharingwood the
current monthly assessment is $34 and it is going to go up some for
next year.  Our monthly assessments cover insurance, taxes on the
greenbelt and common spaces, capital improvements, childcare at
meetings, various recruitment and other committee type expenditures.