Attracting KIDS!
From: Mark Ottenberg (maoclark.net)
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 94 09:35 CST
Greetings O Experienced and Creative Ones:

        My wife and I are considering joining Commonweal coho, but have
realized a serious problem with the current diversity of the group.
Basically, we have very few members who are young families with kids.  My
wife and I want to start having kids in a year or two, and want to move
into a community with lots of other kids.

        Other coho that we have seen are overflowing with kids.  The
once-again-defunkt Rosetree group had ALL families with kids.

        WHAT CAN WE DO TO ATTRACT MORE KIDS/FAMILIES??  Do they naturally
come later because they are too busy to sign on to such a long process so
early??  Obviously, kids are some of those most benefitted by living in
coho.  Maybe just pointing out this in our flyers and adds, etc. helps??
Any and all secrets greatly appreciated!!!!!

                                        -- Mark Ottenberg
                                           Currently of Burtonsville, MD
                                           Soon of Commonweal Coho., MA!!