CoHousing and the Press
From: Cohomag (Cohomagaol.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 94 22:19 CST
On Thu, 29 Dec 94 Bob Morrison wrote:
>I have a suggestion. Would someone on this list who is more
of a spokesman for
>cohousing than I am be willing to contact the publishers of
the Reader's Guide
>and suggest that they create a new topic for cohousing? I
think having such a
>topic would make it much easier for the public to find
magazine articles on
>cohousing.

Bob, I don't think you need to be an official spokesman to
wield some influence.  Probably if a dozen people from this
list wrote letters to the appropriate person at RG we'd get
our topic heading.  Why don't you find out who to contact and
let us know?
Don Lindemann, Editor, CoHousing
cohomag [at] aol.com