Common house sizes
From: David G Adams (dadamsworld.std.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 95 22:31 CST
I'm sure this topic has been covered before, but I could only find a couple
of data points among all of the messages I have archived, which is most of
the messages in the list's history by now.

Folks in Cornerstone have asked me to gather data about other groups' common
house sizes and number of adults / children in your communities.  I would
also like to find out if you feel you have too little or too much common
space.  I'd like to hear from existing groups as well as groups that have
plans but haven't moved in.

It would probably be cleaner to respond directly to me
(dadams [at] world.std.com) and I can post a single message to the list.

1.  What size is your common house (or what planned size)?

2.  How many "spaces" is the common house subdivided into?

3.  How many people are (planned) in your community (adults/kids)?

4.  Is the space too cramped?  Just right?  Overly spacious?

Thanks!

Dave Adams

  |\/\/\/|  David G. Adams           |  Cornerstone Cohousing
  |____  |  U4 Consulting            |  Homebrewer
 OO    ) |  Arlington, MA            |
 (       |  dadams [at] world.std.com     |  S.P.A.M. of the D.N.R.C.