Cohousing Magazine - support it!
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 95 07:38 CST
This is a repeat posting from last October but warrants repeating. Fred

CoHousing is published quarterly by The CoHousing Network, P.O.Box 2584,
Berkeley, CA 94702; 510-526-6124.  $25.00 per year; sample issues $5.00.
Bulk rates available for groups and resale; please inquire.
The journal provides news and information about the development process
as well as life in CoHousing communities.  Four-page regional inserts
report on the activities of groups around the United States and Canada.
Comments/questions/Letters to the Editor may be forwarded to Don
Lindemann (cohomag [at] aol.com).

 NOTE from Don L.: Cohomag is currently (10/94) struggling to stay
 afloat, although recent trends have been promising; please subscribe,
 tell your friends and help in whatever way you can to get the word out;
 we've found that we get a pretty good response rate from mailings to
 people referred to us from our current subscribers.

I (Fred H. Olson, sysop of Cohousing-L) also urge your to support
Cohomag which is only affiliated with Cohousing-L thru our shared
interest in cohousing.

Fred

p.s. When's the next issue coming out??  Soon, right?

--
Fred H. Olson   fholson [at] uci.com   (612)588-9532  Amateur radio: WB0YQM
1221 Russell Av N, Minneapolis, MN 55411 Sysop of COHOUSING-L listserv