monthly assessment calculation
From: Zukrow (Zukrowaol.com)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 95 16:12 CST
Hi all, I am an new subscriber & a member of the Valley Oaks Village group in
Chico, CA.  We are in the process of getting our CC&R's ready for submission
to the CA Dept of Real Estate & as part of that must determine how our group
will apportion our monthly assessments, by household, sq. footage, # of
bedrooms, etc.

I am looking for the following information from existing communities:  1) How
much are your monthly assessments? 2) Is there a range of amounts, & if so,
what criterian is used to determine each household's share?  3) Have your
assessments gone up or down since move-in? and 4) Did you have any problem
getting approval from the Dept of Real Estate related to your chosen method
of allocating your assessments?  This issue will be discussed at our next
meeting on Sunday, so I'd greatly appreciate any info you may have as soon as
possible.  Thanks, Monica Zukrow