In 35 Words or Less What IS Cohousing?
From: Harry Pasternak (Harry_Pasternaktvo.org)
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 12:11:45 -0500
Here is my description of cohousing- its simply based on my experiences in
housing and my perspective of what has and is happening in a variety of
countries. This the first crack, it will probably take me six of seven more
times---how do you get to Carnigie Hall? -practise, practise, practise.

                                                             Cohousing
The design and construction of an intentional neighborhood including its
homes, common spaces and buildings. The purpose of this neighborhoods is to
give people of all social strata an abundance of opportunities for social
networking.

- sent via an evaluation copy of BulkRate (unregistered).