Cemeteries
From: OldSol (OldSolaol.com)
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 1995 10:19:01 -0500
David is correct, we must think about completing the life cycle -- from
birthing to death.   If the cohousing idea is valid we can look forward to
having many generations living in the same community.

Since burial grounds occupy precious land area it would seem preferable to
use cremation and scatter the ashes in the cohousing garden.  Perhaps a
plaque in the common house could list names.

JOHN SOLSO, Phoenix Cohousing Group, Arizona