Waiting Lists
From: Zpaiss (Zpaissaol.com)
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 22:19:44 -0500
Greetings:

At Nyland we have a list of interested people we refer to as our Resource
List.  We don't call it a waiting list since that implies senority which is
not true.  When a home comes up for sale, this list is given to the community
member selling.  They are then free to do whatever they want with it.  We try
to get information from people on the list concerning their needs and price
range.  This helps to eliminate people who would not be in interested or
capable of buying the home going up for sale.

Zev Paiss
Nyland CoHouaing, Lafayette, Colorado