Waiting Lists
From: Becky Schaller (bschallertheriver.com)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 23:39:09 -0500
We're in the process of trying to borrow money from lending
institutions.  As much as possible, we would like to be able to show
them that cohousing is low risk. We have heard that many cohousing
communities have waiting lists after they are completed.  Would people
from communities which have been completed let us know if that was true
for you?  Or did it take a long time for some units to get sold even
after constuction was completed?   If you would tell us about your
experience, that would be very helpful.  Thanks.

Becky Schaller
Sonora Cohousing in Tucson, AZ
We're purchasing almost five acres in central Tucson and construction
for 36 homes will begin this December.  We've already sold out of our
next to smallest unit. One, two, and four bedroom units are still
available, but perhaps not for long!