Re: Waiting Lists
From: Susan Cameron (swcameronearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 15:40:30 -0500
I have been involved with two cohousing groups for which I have
information.  In Ann Arbor,
Sunward cohousing was soldout before the building was complete and there is
a waiting list.
Westwood in NorthCarolina was sold out before the building was complete and
they also
have a waiting list of about 5 people for a community that has only 24
units.  Hope that helps.