RE: Waiting Lists
From: Rob Sandelin (Exchange) (RobsanExchange.MICROSOFT.com)
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 11:41:59 -0500
At Sharingwood we have a waiting list. You have to attend three
meetings, read the cohousing book, sign the principals and commitments
and pay $25 a year and sign a dated form. This list is then used to
determine the sale of our phase 2 options, should any become available.
Once our phase 2 options convert to real property the waiting list will
be discontined and I suspect we will adopt something like Nylands
resource list.

Rob Sandelin's tip of the day
Yelling at cats only makes them recalcitrant