NEWBIE
From: Landress, Scott (CICG - NY Mortgages) (SLandressexchange.ml.com)
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 13:36:19 -0600
Hi,

I'm new to the co-housing scene.  A lot of what I've read concerns
phyical construction.  I'm more interested in the community aspects.

*       I have fears related to compromising my hard-earned privacy, as
well as to finding the "right" group of people to co-house with.

*       Also, I'm not sure how to go about this - does one look to join
an existing community, or is it really a build-from-scratch endeavor?

*       Finally, are there any interesting communities close to New York
City, where I live, that I can visit?

I appreciate any help you can offer to get me going in the right
direction.

Thanks!

  • NEWBIE Landress, Scott (CICG - NY Mortgages), November 7 1997