RE: CNN segment
From: Landress, Scott (CICG - NY Mortgages) (SLandressexchange.ml.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 11:38:58 -0600
I'm new to this, and I don't know you, but it seems to me that support
for the co-housing movement must stem from the community level up.  I
would not expect mass media broadcasts to deter the free-thinking
individuals, who build both these communities and their public
acceptance, at this stage of the game.  What's more, I'd bet much of
your audience secretly wishes they were involved in a "commune", so
maybe your faux pas did the movement justice.

  • CNN segment Joani Blank, November 10 1997
    • RE: CNN segment Landress, Scott (CICG - NY Mortgages), November 10 1997