Re: COHOUSING-L digest 330
From: Eves (Evesaol.com)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 18:28:46 -0600
Dear Joani,

congratulations!  and sorry to hear about unit-picking-predicment.
We are revving up to move-in..[ oops.... I'm Ruth Hirsch, Cantine's Island,
Saugerties, NY!]..everyone in one of top 3 choices.
How about having ad hoc task force see to it that everyone get one of their
first three choices????  It sounds like this is do-able for you-all.  And
nobody need know who got first choice, who got third, etc.

Or, everybody could get their third choice. Woukd that work??? then people
could trade among themselves if they want to.......  they could use
incentives....
But it sounded like 3rd choices might be possible, and then everybody would
have something, and decide to keep or trade it in.....

let me know if these help,
All Best,
Ruth eves@AOL