Re: Help with zoning for cohousing
From: Jim Snyder-Grant (jimsghotmail.com)
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1998 14:44:18 -0600
Glenn from Suburban Cohousing in Boston asked about coho-friendly
zoning. At New View (Acton MA), we used the existing Acton PCRC statute
(Planned Conservation Residential Community). This is a basic
cluster-zoning bylaw. The planning board here was very helpful. I
recommend contacting them directly for a copy of the bylaw and/or to ask
if they would be willing to talk to your town's planner. The Acton town
planner is Roland Bartl. He, or his staff, are very familiar with New
View.

---
jimsg [at] hotmail.com
Jim Snyder-Grant
(please excuse mandatory ad appended by my email provider)