re: Kid Stories
From: Joani Blank (jeblankic.org)
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 03:59:56 -0600
The recent little vignettes about kids in cohousing , especially those by
Rob Sandelin (Sharingwood) and Pam Silva (Southside Park) are simply
wonderful. Would anyone object  if I designed and put together the first in
my long promised series of cohousing pamphlets responding to specific
interests on this subject? If I decide to go ahead with this one, I hope I
can collect more little paragraph length stories from other readers of this
list. Rob and Pam, and anyone else who has a story---will you send it (or
them) to me as a separate email letter. And do post a copy to the list if
it hasn't appeared here yet.

Joani Blank