RE: responding to queries
From: Rob Sandelin (Floriferousclassic.msn.com)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 10:08:30 -0500
One thing about posting details to the whole group is that info then gets
archived. So someday, some brilliant scholar will be able to synthesize all
the postings on say: dishwashers in commonhouses, into a usefull summary
document. Such an effort was done with all the commonhouse information posted
over a 2 year period on cohousing -l, and that info will eventually make its
way to the ICRP, where anybody in the world can download it.

So don't shy away from posting detials on the list, the odds are high somebody
later will ask the same question and we all say.....Go see the posting on the
ICRP or cohousing site, or where ever it lands.

Rob Sandelin
Webmeister  ICRP
(Intentional Communities Resource Pages)