Re: Shared Utilities
From: Becky Schaller (bschallertheriver.com)
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 23:22:18 -0500
Liz, we would be charging according to actual use. The reason to have
one electric meter which would keep track of the community's electrical
use would be to save costs for everyone.  We would save money both in
the initial set up and in the ongoing usage.  So actually we would be
charging according to actual use, but at a lower rate.