Re: Y2K & Cohousing
From: Bitner/Stevenson (lilbertearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 20:10:23 -0600
Some of you may remember that I am somewhat of a naysayer where Y2K is
concerned, and have had lengthy email discussions with people about how
overblown the problem is in certain circles.

I just have to share with you all that , in supreme irony, I have become the
person at work who is in charge of Y2K! We manage a high-rise building and
have to keep track of all the systems, tenants and vendors and their Y2K
compliance. It's a total pain in the butt.

God does exist and she has a twisted sense of humor.
--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing