legislation to help housing alternatives
From: Sean Clancy (sclancymother.com)
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 23:45:21 -0600 (MDT)
I've received a request from a staffer for Assembly Member Scott
Wildman.
She's looking for ideas on legislation that would help support
residential
or business cooperatives. Maybe some of you who were involved in the
long
process of starting this community have some ideas on how state law
could
make that process easier. Alternatively, maybe you could just describe
the
major obstacles you encountered -- like financing -- that might be
susceptible to a public policy response, and I could pass that
information
on to the staffer. Also, if you have names and numbers for others in CA
who
might have good ideas on this topic, I could pass those on to Wildman's
office.

This letter was written by a member in my community.  Please send
suggestions to me and I'll forward them.

Thanks,
Sean Clancy  -  sclancy [at] mother.com
Southside Park Cohousing