Common Meal Accounting
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 23:50:46 -0600 (MDT)
Hi Friends,
We here at Two Acre Wood are just begining to get our meal thing in gear -
very slowly.  I have tentatively volunteered to handle accounting for meals
for now.  I would really appreciate hearing how some of you work the system.
All details are welcome.

Do you pay only at the end of the month?
Do cooks put out cash and get reimbursed at end of month?
does anyone use the prepay system where folks pay in advance and get credit
as they use it?
Is there a big chart with everyone's name and a check mark for each meal...
or??
Do kids pay half or....?
What does your average meal cost?
Has it been hard getting folks to pay up?  any tricks here?

Please send answers directly to me - and of  course to the list too if you
like.
Much appreciated!!
Marty Roberts
Two Acre Wood
Sebastopol, CA
(I still can't believe we are really living here!!  Folks, it CAN be done!)