Work Requirements---Please Recontact
From: Sharon Villines (sharonvillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 11:09:27 -0700 (MST)
I received a private message from a woman on the list on the issue of
"elderly" and work requirements in the community. The email gremlins
have eaten your message. Could you resend?

(Sorry everyone but I didn't want her to think I was ignoring her.)

Some issues in relation to work:

Community is not synonymous with work requirements.
Work requirements are not synonymous with community.

Equal money is not synonymous with equal.
Equal is not synonymous with equal money.

Physical work is not less helpful than intellectual work.
Intellectual work is not less helpful than physical work.

I spend half my days thinking about a way to have enough money to hire
a House Goddess. The same half I spend tripping over things that need
to be put away and never are.

Sharon.
--
Sharon Villines