Problem Subscription "Newberry family"
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 07:37:38 -0700 (MST)
A new subscription was recieved on 1/24/99 for
newberry [at] yosemite.net ("Tiffany Newberry")

This account seems to return received mail as replies !
(unchanged, unquoted but signature - about stardust - added)

This is a particular annoyance on mailing lists . The account's welcome
message and six posts to cohousing-L were sent to cohousing-L thru this
anomaly before I caught it.  Please ignore / delete them.
All of them are "From: The Newberry Family".

I have dropped this subscription pending a fix to this problem. I have
sent a note to this account about the problem.  In case it is not possible
to communicate thru the account, anyone knowing this person (Amy) might
alert her to the problem and send me a note about alternate ways to
communicate with her.

Thanks,

Fred cohousing-L list manager

Cohousing-L and Nbhd-tc (Twin Cities Neighborhood issues list)
More info:   http://www.mtn.org/~fholson/sig-detail.htm