RE: Cutting boards color-code
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousemail.msn.com)
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 08:58:50 -0700 (MST)
Lets see now, I have been eating food of all kinds from wooden cutting
boards for 44 years now. I can count on the fingers of one hand, the times I
have been throw-up/intestinally ill where I could not specifically blame a
flu virus going around, or something I ate that I disagreed with. Its just a
non-issue in my life at this point, so I can't imagine why it would be an
issue for a whole group to worry about.

At Sharingwood we have used wooden boards for dinners for several years now
without any incident of community illness.  In my opinion based on my
experiences, the fear of such is quite overstated. (Overstated group fears
are pretty common though, its one of the 7 major group dysfunctions)

Rob Sandelin
Northwest Intentional Communities Association