Re: Cutting boards color-code
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 15:44:01 -0700 (MST)
"Hollie Butler" <hollie [at] meandering.org>
by the Fred the list manager:  fholson@cohousing org

To get off cohousing-L, send email with UNSUBSCRIBE COHOUSING-L in the
msg body to:  listproc [at] cohousing.org   Questions? email Fred - addr above

I don't think people concerned about food safety is a "dysfunction". The
reason you have been so lucky as to only be able to count on the fingers of
one hand how often you've been sick by food is because other people have sat
around hashing out this same issue long before the cohousing-L group did.

-hollie

Trillium Hollow Cohousing
Portland, Oregon
hollie [at] meandering.org