|RE: Cutting boards color-code||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: The Newberry Family (newberryyosemite.net)|
|Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 22:24:34 -0700 (MST)|
I've been following this food & health discussion avidly out of personal interest. One thing I'd like explained: Assuming proper sanitizing and washing procedures, is there any scientific basis for thinking that using dedicated cutting boards (one only for meat, one for dairy only, one for fruits, one for veggies) actually does something for health, sanitation, food purity, or whatever? If there is such scientific evidence, how do you keep your knives separate for each purpose? (Is all of this directly descended from Jewish kitchen practice? Milchig and flayshig, etc.?) "TR" Thomas E. Ruddick, associate prof. Edison Community College, Piqua OH 45356 Nunquam Itum Agitabilum! The stars exploded and made all that is Heaven and Earth. We are all star dust.
- RE: Cutting boards color-code Ruddick, T.R., January 24 2000
- RE: Cutting boards color-code Rob Sandelin, January 25 2000
- Re: Cutting boards color-code Maggi Rohde, January 25 2000
- Re: Cutting boards color-code Cheryl Charis-Graves, January 25 2000
- Re: Cutting boards color-code Fred H. Olson, January 25 2000
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.