self selection backup plan?
From: Zimmerland (Zimmerlandaol.com)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 07:07:24 -0700 (MST)
We're a newly formed group and getting ready to open up to additional
members.  From what we've read and understand is that most groups are self
selected.  A few seem to have a process where the current group approves new
members.  We're trying to formulate our policy and would like input from
groups as to their experiences and what has worked or not worked for them.
Suggestions are welcome.  Thanks,  Linda Zimmerman, Mosaic Commons, West of
Boston.