RE: housing options
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousemail.msn.com)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 19:23:35 -0700 (MST)
Well just to play the other side of the idea, you could just build spaces,
and let each individual do whatever they wanted in terms of finishing it
out. Seems like a lot of the passion goes into stuff like bathtubs,
kitchens, etc. So you build a shell and let people fill it in to their taste
and budget. The shell framework is the same, the plumbing is set, but the
cabinets, sink, faucetts, bathtub, carpet type, paint, colors etc are chosen
by the owner.

I heard of a local condo doing this with great success, can't see why it
wouldn't work in coho.

Rob Sandelin
Northwest Intentional Communities Association