housing options
From: Marya S. Tipton (sundoggburgtimes.com)
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 21:22:07 -0700 (MST)
Hello, all,

We at Hundredfold are about to make a BIG DECISION. We are currently
weighing the pros and cons of building all-one-style homes. There is an
awareness that the more we do the same, the more affordable it will be for
everyone. However, there is one person who is particulary determined to
build a home different from the one most of us have nearly consensed on.
It's a gutwrenching dilemma because on the one hand we want everyone to be
happy, and on the other, we are not sure how housing diversity will affect
the community, financially and psychologically.

I know this subject has been touched upon in previous threads, but I
couldn't find anything in the archives that addressed this issue
particularly and I need all the information I can get before Saturday's
meeting. I would appreciate any insight anyone can offer on this.

If anyone has anything to add after Thursday, please send it to my home
e-mail address at jtipton [at] wideopen.net.

A hundredfold thanks,
-
Marya Tipton
Hundredfold Farm