Re: Free copy of Communities Magazine featuring Cohousing
From: Cascadia Commons Cohousing (cccohoteleport.com)
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 12:32:28 -0700 (MST)
At 08:43 AM 2/9/00 -0600, you wrote:
>A plan has been hatched, and funds have been located, to send a free copy of
>the cohousing focus issue of communities magazine to EVERY cohousing group.
>Now the difficulty is figuring out where to send it to.  The Cohousing
>Company gratiously gave me a copy of their latest list and I find many
>groups do not have a mailing address listed.
SNIP...
Ron, Thank you for calling this problem to our attention.  I don't know if
Cascadia Commons mailing address is "out there."   After I saw your posting
I checked our website...and it isn't there!  (Well, it is now, as of 5
minutes ago.)  I am posting my answer to you to the list to suggest that
being sure to put the mailing address on web pags would be a GOOD IDEA, and
to let anyone who wants to know ours
find it.
 (But suddenly I imagine a great flood of address postings, which I don't
want to initiate, so I won't post it here.  Check on the home page of our
website. )

George Stone
Cascadia Commons, LLC
Portland, Oregon