Free copy of Communities Magazine featuring Cohousing
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousemail.msn.com)
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 07:48:31 -0700 (MST)
A plan has been hatched, and funds have been located, to send a free copy of
the cohousing focus issue of communities magazine to EVERY cohousing group.
Now the difficulty is figuring out where to send it to.  The Cohousing
Company gratiously gave me a copy of their latest list and I find many
groups do not have a mailing address listed.

So, I will do my my to track you down as best I can. You can make the job
LOTS easier for me, if you sent me an email with your group name and mailing
address. This issue is worth getting, and you get it free if I can find a
good address for your group. Really.

Rob Sandelin
Floriferous [at] msn.com