Re: housing options- diverse can work
From: RowenaHC (RowenaHCcs.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 17:53:41 -0700 (MST)
Interesting thought!  Do you suppose our former industrial site with broken
down warehouses alongside a railroad track called to us to build great sunny
units with veggie garden, pretty good lawn,  new trees and play areas?

Rowena
CambridgeCoho

In a message dated 2/15/00 4:27:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,