Speaking out
From: Lydia & Ray Ducharme (ducharm1cadvision.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 19:21:52 -0700 (MST)
In our cohousing group I've spoken out more than once when I felt I was the
lone dissenter with an unpopular opinion.  Although I was very uncomfortable
I had to take a stand.

It's made me closer to the group for speaking openly and risking conflict,
not less.  I would have quit a long time ago if I couldn't trust the others
to listen.

Lydia Ducharme
WholeLife Housing
Calgary, Canada