About your message to the Cohousing list
From: Veronica Sheehan-Miles (vsheehanngwrc.org)
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 06:11:33 -0700 (MST)
Hi lynn Nadeau
  I saw your E-mail on the cohousing list about what you are doing on your
commonhouse and it sounds great.  I was wondering if you could send me
detailed instructions on how to do the stain glass window effect using
bottles.  Thank you in advance for your response.
Veronica(blueberry Hill)

P.S.  This may sound wierd but Do you know of any one who is making an
adoption plan for thier child and is searching for appropiate adoptive
parents? We are adopting and  our adoption Lawyer and Adoption Social Worker
told us to ask everyone we come in contact with if they know of any person
considering adoption for thier baby.  Please dont  be insulted by this
Question I send it to everyone I E-Mail.