Smoking
From: Richard L. Kohlhaas (chanusa.net)
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 01:02:04 -0600 (MDT)
We are beginning the process of site design.  We intend to ban smoking in
the common house and most of the common areas.  It has been suggested
that tobacco smoke can migrate between adjacent units in a multiple unit
building.

Has any other cohousing group found this to be a problem?  (We presently
think we have no smokers among our current members, but you never
know.)

Dick Kohlhaas <chan [at] usa.net>
Colorado Springs (Colorado) Cohousing Community
(Currently 17 intending owner families; we have an option on a 4.7 acre
property 1.5 miles from downtown,
where we plan to build 25-35 units; now doing due diligence on the property and
feasibility studies.)