RE: COHOUSING-L digest 392
From: Ruddick, T.R. (RUDDICKedison.cc.oh.us)
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 16:03:57 -0600 (MDT)
Adding my opinion to Sandra & Brian's--aesthetics aside, I have often
wondered why we humans insist on biodegradable materials for building
construction and non-biodegradable materials for merchandise packaging.
Seems to me the other way around would be much wiser.

"TR"    Thomas E. Ruddick, associate prof.
              Edison Community College, Piqua OH 45356
                Nunquam Itum Agitabilum!